· 100% cotton
· Comfy fabric that's light and strong
· Garment washed so it feels like you've had it for years
· Always On Vacation logo on front pocket
· Knit crewneck collar, short sleeves, and an open hem
· Turn inside out, machine wash cold
· Tumble dry low
Sales Goals was designed from a single image taken from the Hyline ferry while entering Nantucket Harbor in 2018. One of the most exciting feelings about Nantucket is the slow approach into it's harbor in the middle of summer. The visual stimulation of boats cruising, the iconic lighthouse and sheer beauty of the federalist architecture in the background never gets old. This particular boat is arguably my favorite sailboat of all time - the Herreshoff 12 1/2. It was designed by Nat Herreshoff in 1914 and is considered one of the finest small sailboats ever created. It's simplicity, beautiful lines and rich history make it a work of art. This particular 12 1/2 was being sailed through the harbor on a perfect summer day.